What You Need to Know
What Is Sunbeam Vintage?
Sunbeam Vintage is a retro furniture store in Los Angeles.
The store began as a collection of vintage items sourced by two passionate women, and it turned into a business. The people who work with Sunbeam Vintage are artists of various types and home decor enthusiasts.
The vintage furniture market moves quickly, so items may not hang around for long – if you see something you like, then don’t think about it for too long. If you miss out on an item, then let the staff know, and they can keep an eye out for a similar item for you.
Is Sunbeam Vintage Legit?
Sunbeam Vintage is a reliable company that has provided many customers with an excellent experience. A few customers have found the same products being sold elsewhere for a lower price, so their prices are not always the most competitive.
What Style is Sunbeam Furniture?
They specialize in Mid-century vintage furniture, lighting and home accessories in a chic, lofty warehouse space of 5,000 feet. It is a Latinx women owned company that has a strong social media presence.
- Cheapest Sofa: Brass Loveseat – $375
- Cheapest Arm Chair: Swedish Spindle Back Arm Chair – $125
- Cheapest Dining Table: Formica Dining Table – $250
What Are The Prices Like?
There are three different collections on offer at Sunbeam Vintage, which vary in price. Whichever collection you purchase from, you can be sure that the products will be of an exceptional quality.
- Vintage – The vintage collection is used, antique or vintage furniture pieces. They have a story and a history which adds to their charm. It also means that the condition can vary from product to product depending on age and treatment, so there is room for some negotiation on the price. Prices in this collection usually range from $5 to $12,500.
- Modern – The modern collection is made up of new items which are inspired by vintage classics. They are often more affordable than vintage or antique pieces, but still create the look you are going for in your home. The prices in this collection usually range from $5 to $8,500.
- Exclusive – The sunbeam exclusive collection features handcrafted items that are made in Los Angeles. Local artisans work with Sunbeam Vintage to create pieces to order, with some customization available. The prices in this collection usually range from $300 to $3000.
Here are some examples of the product prices to give you an idea of some of the items you could get hold of within your budget:
- Loveseat – $750
- Velvet Sofa – $1,995
- Boomerang coffee table – $350
- Vintage glass top coffee table – $850
- Vintage oak shelf – $550
- Vintage bamboo vanity desk – $450
- Walnut dining table – $750
- Vintage travertine and brass dining set – $2,500
- Vintage ceiling lamp – $450
- Vintage rug – $200
As you can see, the prices vary a lot. Whether you have a large or small budget, you will be able to find something for your home.
Sunbeam Vintage offer a range of exciting new and second hand furniture, including:
- Sofas and lounge seats
- Daybeds, chaise lounges, Ottomans and Poufs
- Coffee Tables, end tables and nightstands
- Consoles, media storage, bookshelves
- Beds, headboards, dressers and vanities
- Desks, filing cabinets and office chairs
- Dining tables and chairs, bar stools
- China cabinets, sidebars and kitchen hutches
They also sell other household products like:
- Art & wall decor
- Floor lamps & lighting
- Rugs of various sizes and styles
- Clothes storage and organizers
- Outdoor furniture and accessories
- Clothing and accessories
- Indoor accessories
- Coasters, candles and candleholders
Whether you want to furnish your whole home, a room, or just buy an interesting piece, you will be able to find something you like. If you know a loved one who is passionate about vintage items, you could get them a gift card for Sunbeam Vintage that they can spend in store or online.
What Services Does Sunbeam Vintage Offer Their Customers?
Sunbeam offers wishlist options as well as beautiful new and antique items. There are also discounts that are offered to loyal trade customers of 10% off for orders over $2,500.
However, when it comes to handling vintage items, they will not appraise the item as they are not certified experts. Send images of the item and a description to email@example.com along with your asking price, and they will reach out to you to discuss a possible transaction.
Does Sunbeam Vintage Offer Free Delivery?
Sunbeam Vintage sometimes offers free delivery within 25 miles of Highland Park, but you will pay if you live outside this area. There is a flat rate of $350 for curbside delivery. This price remains the same regardless of how many items you purchase.
This is why it can work out as an economic decision to order more than one item rather than make several, smaller orders. Shipping takes 7-10 business days and does not take place on weekends or US holidays. Shipping for smaller items is usually calculated at checkout.
Do The Products Come With Warranty?
There is no overarching warrant policy for the store. Warranties for vintage items are complicated as they are second hand. If you are concerned, then you should look into options for insuring your vintage items once they have been purchased.
The new items in the modern collection may have a warranty, but you will need to check with the store on a product by product basis.
What Is The Returns Policy At Sunbeam Vintage?
They do not have a return policy – all sales are final. Orders cannot be amended once they have been placed, so check the details carefully.
If you are buying a larger item of furniture, take the measurements carefully and make sure it will fit in your home before you finalize the sale.